Nanafana Beautiful World . Please be nice . Thanks . Follow | Dashboard
Nanafana

cr : TayasaurusRex Tumblr
Assalamualaikum people !

It has been a week since I update my blog . I have no time to update , busy with school , homeworks and others . Okay i'm lying . I just tooooooooo lazy to update ahaks . So today I decide to update my blog and makin' my new fanfic . It's Manglish fanfic actually . The fanfic will release soon insyaAllah . Okay let's go to the main topic for today !

As we can see the title , do you know what I mean ? Okay good ! There is a lot of thing that you know it will never happen and it is really hard to handle it . As example ,
 Move on - Me
 Letting go someone you that loved  - Me
 Crush on someone - Me

Ehem it's all about me ! Actually me and him breaking dawn a few weeks ago . Oh of course you don't care and I don't care too . but what I want to say here is about how hard to Letting go someone that you loved and how hard to move on . Maybe your/my ex think that we never love them as much as they love us . Never think about them . Eh , kalau aku tak sayang kau buat apa aku couple ngan kau hah ?! Ehh it's malay . Ok back to engrish >< so , did you see that ? if we are not love you why we are wasting time couple with you ? Think before you talk . Oh suddenly I remember what my ex said to me "My ex exactly said the same thing to me . But the next day she's couple with another man" For your information , it's your ex and i'm not her . Stop comparing me with her/him . Please . Annoying k . Then when your ex regret that they know you , you just like ... ermm ok .. he/she regret for knowing me . I am too bad isn't ? I'm wasting my time loving him/her . Erhh actually this is too bad . I'm letting go someone that I loved for his happiness . I'm sure that he will get another perfect girl for him . It's hard but you/I should try to move on . Try and never givin' up ! HWAITING !

This post is funny ? Actually I don't know what should I write so I decided to post about this thing . But the post look like bullshit . I'll stop here . Maybe next time i'll post about this clearly . And using proper english . Thanks for reading , for those that have the same problem , try to move on even it's hard . Never give up !

Assalamualaikum :)

It's hard
25 June 2013 | 3:15 pm | 0 comments
cr : TayasaurusRex Tumblr
Assalamualaikum people !

It has been a week since I update my blog . I have no time to update , busy with school , homeworks and others . Okay i'm lying . I just tooooooooo lazy to update ahaks . So today I decide to update my blog and makin' my new fanfic . It's Manglish fanfic actually . The fanfic will release soon insyaAllah . Okay let's go to the main topic for today !

As we can see the title , do you know what I mean ? Okay good ! There is a lot of thing that you know it will never happen and it is really hard to handle it . As example ,
 Move on - Me
 Letting go someone you that loved  - Me
 Crush on someone - Me

Ehem it's all about me ! Actually me and him breaking dawn a few weeks ago . Oh of course you don't care and I don't care too . but what I want to say here is about how hard to Letting go someone that you loved and how hard to move on . Maybe your/my ex think that we never love them as much as they love us . Never think about them . Eh , kalau aku tak sayang kau buat apa aku couple ngan kau hah ?! Ehh it's malay . Ok back to engrish >< so , did you see that ? if we are not love you why we are wasting time couple with you ? Think before you talk . Oh suddenly I remember what my ex said to me "My ex exactly said the same thing to me . But the next day she's couple with another man" For your information , it's your ex and i'm not her . Stop comparing me with her/him . Please . Annoying k . Then when your ex regret that they know you , you just like ... ermm ok .. he/she regret for knowing me . I am too bad isn't ? I'm wasting my time loving him/her . Erhh actually this is too bad . I'm letting go someone that I loved for his happiness . I'm sure that he will get another perfect girl for him . It's hard but you/I should try to move on . Try and never givin' up ! HWAITING !

This post is funny ? Actually I don't know what should I write so I decided to post about this thing . But the post look like bullshit . I'll stop here . Maybe next time i'll post about this clearly . And using proper english . Thanks for reading , for those that have the same problem , try to move on even it's hard . Never give up !

Assalamualaikum :)